Sunday, January 16, 2011

Post Orientation Reflection

The three highlights for me during the past two weeks were the camp, the tower building challenge and meeting our new teachers. My lowest moments were when i first discovered that me and my friends from primary school were going to different classes, going into the class without knowing anyone at first and not doing the rock climbing obstacle during the camp. The greatest lessons during the past two weeks were learning about how to work as a team during the camp, tower building challenge and learning about SA, Situational Awareness. I learnt about myself that I am daring during the high elements and can make friends easily during the past two weeks. I am looking towards more group activities and more stuff to learn for 2011.

No comments:

Post a Comment