Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Day 1 Mac Attack 1 - Activity 4: End-of-Day Reflection


I was very much looking forward to experience SST, but today what I experienced exceeded my expectations. Today, the many activities with my new peers and the PSLs helped break the ice between us. In addition to the games, i experienced a new and exciting way of learning. Today we were thought about the three Rs: Roles,Rights and Responsibilities. Although they are but three simple words, each of them carries a deep meaning. I chose SST for its interesting curriculum and its different learning approach. I aspire to excel in my studies in SST and build good long term relationships with friends and teachers. Today's activities allowed me to interact with my peers and participate actively in my role as a team player.

No comments:

Post a Comment